- compressive strength: up to 230 MPa with fibers (Fibers are not included!)
- compressive strength: 180MPa (28d) with high energy mixer
- compressive strength: 120MPa - 150MPa (28d) with simple compulsory mixer or planetary mixer
- flexural strength (matrix): up to 19 MPa with high energy mixer
- flexural strength (reinforced) 5 – 75 MPa
- fracture energy 50 - 90 kN/m
- possible unit thickness > 5 mm
- carbonating 1.5 mm after 3 years
- chloride-diffusion: no capillary pores, not measurable with standard methods
- water resistance: no capillary pores, not measurable with standard methods
- frost-resistance < 100 g/m2
- dispersion up to 80 cm
- shrinkage 1 - 1.5 ‰
- crack width << 0.1 mm
- weight 2.300 kg/m3
REMARK: the mechanical characteristics depend on appropriate mixing, processing and after-treatment. We require a high energy mixer to achieve the specified characteristics.
Why the range of mechanical properties? myUHPC is a cement bonded high-tech material and optimized in it's nano scale. Depending on mixing technology, mixing time, humidity, treatment, storage a.s.o the mechanical properties can vary.
When using myUHPC pre-mix, we will give you a first introduction into our material. Our structural engineers and material scientists will also support you with technical support; please see our service offers.
The advantage of myUHPC is: You can vary the final production and treatment based on the myUHPC pre-mix. Make it stiffer, more fluid, add fibers, add pigments, ..... The sky is the limit.